Matcha is known to deliver more healthful elements than any other form of green tea. Credited with benefits that range from aiding weight loss and building muscle to cancer prevention and reducing cholesterol, this superfood is one of the most potent nutritionals available today. What makes Matcha such a standout? The leaves used in this premium tea are cultivated in shaded areas, increasing their chlorophyll content and producing a rich source of antioxidants. But unlike other types of tea that are steeped in bags, Matcha is a finely milled powder made from the whole leaf and dissolved in water to release the full health properties of the leaves.
In fact, one cup of Matcha has as many antioxidants as 10 cups of regular green tea!
What does Culinary Grade mean?
Culinary Grade Matcha, our most economical selection, is made of mature end of harvest tea leaves, and has a stronger flavor than Ceremonial Grade Matcha. Our Culinary Matcha is ideal for use in cooking, baking and mixing with food applications and supplements. This 7oz pouch Matcha is ideal for everyday use!
- No artificial colors
- No preservatives
- Grown without pesticides
- Certified Organic
- Culinary Grade Matcha – perfect for Smoothies, Lattes, Baking, Ice Cream…
Make Matcha smoothies or lattes your daily routine!
- Mixed with milk and sugar, it can be served as a drink
- Combine Matcha and salt and to flavor tempura in a mixture known as matcha-jio.
- It is also used as flavoring in many Western-style chocolates, candy, and desserts, such as cakes and pastries (including Swiss rolls and cheesecake), cookies, pudding, mousse, and green tea ice cream.
- Use Matcha in “Green Tea Lattes” and other matcha-flavored drinks like milkshakes, and smoothies.
A simple and nutritious breakfast food, made with Matcha & Greek yogurt – Anyone can do this!
• 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
• 2 tbsp Nomad Granulated Honey or sugar
• 1/2 cup ice cubes
• 1 tsp ingredient grade’\ Nomad Culinary Grade Matcha
Blend ingredients together in n electric blender (we use the good ole’ Nutribullet).
Pour into a tall glass or to-go cup & Enjoy!