Treat Yourself to a the ULTIMATE CURRY COLLECTION! Each with their own distinct cultural flavor.
Garam Masala, Goan Curry, Indonesian Rendang, Madras Curry, Vadouvan Curry, & Vindaloo Curry
- Garam Masala is a spice blend in the tradition of Indian masalas, also called curries. Garam translates in Hindi to “hot” and masala to “spice”. Bitter, hot spices such as black pepper, black cardamom, cloves, turmeric, cinnamon and cumin make up the bulk of the blend and adds rich, warming flavor to curries and stews.
- Goan Curry balances rich coconut and tomato with warm, bright spices, tangy tamarind, and fragrant lime leaf. Typically cooked with fish and seafood as the main protein component, our Goan Curry Powder captures the bright, delicate flavor of Goan-style curry using a complex blend of authentic, all-natural spices.
- Indonesian Rendang Curry is a richly spiced, slow-cooked curry dish, popular throughout Indonesia, Malaysia, and Singapore. Its enticing flavor and aroma comes from a unique mixture of herbs and spices, including coriander, cumin, ginger, and turmeric. Our Indonesian Rendang Curry Powder recreates the bright, complex flavor of traditional rendang curry, blending warm, aromatic spices with mildly spicy chile powder and tangy tamarind.
- Madras Style Curry Powder is based on a popular curry variation from southeast India. Madras-Style Curry Powder is a complex blend of warm, aromatic spices including turmeric, cumin, coriander, and fenugreek. Madras Style Curry Powder is a standard take on southeastern India curry powder. Our Madras Curry is a blend of toasty, earthy spices for a vibrant, fragrant seasoning blend.
- Vadouvan French Masala is a sophisticated French interpretation of Indian-inspired curry powder. Vadouvan contains less ginger, chile pepper, and nigella seeds, while cardamom, turmeric, mustard, shallots, and sugar are added to make the flavors more palatable.
- Vindaloo Curry is a very hot curry spice blend used to make a version of curry that originated in the southwestern Goa region of India. Our Vindaloo Curry Powder is a very spicy blend of chiles, cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, cloves and other spices with underlying turmeric, garlic and fenugreek. Vindaloo is usually made with chicken or lamb, but in a nod to its Portuguese roots, some restaurants serve the dish with pork.
- Garam Masala – Use to make curries and dishes such as chicken tikka masala; Mix with melted butter or yogurt as a rub or marinade for meat prior to braising, broiling or grilling
- Goan Curry – Sprinkle onto fish and seafood before cooking for classic Goan curry flavor; Incorporate into soups and stews or use as a unique seasoning for anything from roasted vegetables to dips and spreads
- Indonesian Rendang Curry – Add the complex flavor of traditional Rendang to beef, lamb, and poultry; Blend with sour cream or yogurt for a uniquely spiced condiment or Use as-is as a complex seasoning for anything from roasted vegetables to French fries – Yummy!
- Madras Curry – Use to flavor meat and fish before grilling or roasting; Season vegetarian dishes and sides of lentils, beans, rice and pasta; Use to season classic European adaptations of Indian cuisine, such as chicken tikka masala and coronation chicken
- Vadouvan French Masala – Season lamb, goat, chicken, fish, tangy yogurts, and winter squash; Add to meat rubs, popcorn, dips, sauces, vinaigrettes and compound butters; Compliments grains, lentils, rice, or roasted root vegetables
- Vindaloo Curry – Great when used with tangy yogurts, chicken, winter squash, or lamb; Combine with a little oil and brush over fish or prawns before cooking; Add to vinegar and use to marinate meat or seafood prior to cooking traditional vindaloo
Packed in Resealable Natural Kraft Bags
Superior Quality & Simple Ingredients – All Natural, Non GMO, Kosher, Gluten Free