Chai is steeped in a rich history dating back millennia. The name “Chai” is the Hindi word for “tea”, which was derived from “cha”, the Chinese word for “tea”. Hindi Chai is a mix of spices steeped into a tea-like beverage. Recipes for chai vary across continents, but traditional ingredients of a spiced tea blend usually include black tea mixed with strong spices, like cinnamon, cardamom, cloves, and ginger. The spiced tea mixture is typically brewed with milk and sweetened with sugar or honey.
Our Organic Chai Spice Blend is a balanced mix of Organic Cinnamon, Organic Ground Cardamom, Organic Ground Ginger, Organic Ground Nutmeg, and Organic Ground Cloves.
When you have a hankering for a hot beverage, consider brewing your own organic chai at home! All you need is black tea, milk, Nomad Organic Chai Spice Blend, and your choice of sweetener.
- Use to make Chai, “Dirty” Chai Coffee, smoothies, and Lattes
- Add Nomad Organic Chai Blend as a unique baking ingredient for pies and cakes
- Mix in your overnight oats for a spicy, warm flavor
- Add to your favorite Hot Toddy recipe
- Let your culinary imagination run wild!
Superior Quality & Simple Ingredients
Packed in 2 oz Resealable Natural Kraft Bags