If you are in search of the absolute best Matcha available anywhere, your search is over! Our Organic Ceremonial Grade Uji Matcha is enticingly aromatic, packed with health benefits and delicious. Nomad Spice Co. brings you the best grade Matcha at an affordable price. This is a connoisseur’s class matcha which is naturally sweeter then lower grade varieties. We import our premium Organic Uji Matcha directly from the source!
Matcha is powdered tea and unlike regular teas, the drinker actually consumes 100 % of the beneficial nutrients by drinking the ground tea leaves. Matcha is rich in amino acids, vitamins, minerals and catechin antioxidants. Matcha is incredibly healthy and drinking Matcha instead of coffee will give you more energy than espresso without the jitters!!
This “energy” comes from the naturally nutrient-packed green tea leaves that retain their chlorophyll which is known to boost energy.
How to prepare your Matcha:
- Sift 1-2 tsp matcha tea into a matcha tea bowl. Add 3 oz hot, not boiling, water (about 180 degrees).
- Whisk vigorously in a zigzag motion until a light foam covers the tea.
- Matcha is ready to drink.
- Adjust proportions to taste.
Make Matcha your daily routine
- Ceremonial Grade Uji Matcha is premium for daily tea
- Use it as a topping for shaved ice
- Mixed with milk and sugar, it can be served as a drink
- Combine Matcha and salt and to flavor tempura in a mixture known as matcha-jio.
- It is also used as flavoring in many Western-style chocolates, candy, and desserts, such as cakes and pastries (including Swiss rolls and cheesecake), cookies, pudding, mousse, and green tea ice cream.
- Use Matcha in “Green Tea Lattes” and other matcha-flavored drinks like milkshakes, and smoothies.