Used for centuries in Southeast Asia as a refreshing herbal beverage (as well as a plant-based food and clothing dye), Butterfly Pea Flower tea is starting to hit American shelves — and people just can’t get enough!
The butterfly pea flower makes for quite an interesting cup of tea. As you drop a few flowers into your mug and add some boiling water, the steep releases a vivid deep blue hue that is beautiful to watch. The infusion creates an aroma similar to green tea but more woody and earthy to the palate. Add some fresh squeezed lime or lemon juice and the blue shade turns violet. It’s impossible not to stare down at your cup as the colors are too pretty to ignore. And this peculiar little flower is loaded with healthy benefits, making it highly popular among tea enthusiasts.
Butterfly Pea flower is caffeine free, a high source of antioxidants and is used in traditional medicine to enhance memory, treat depression and even enhance hair growth.
Available in 30 gram & 100 Gram Resealable Pouches
and 300 Gram bulk bag
- Nam Dok Anchan is the traditional Thai welcome drink made up of butterfly pea tea with the addition of honey and lemon. Served over ice it is a perfect hydrating drink for guests.
- Use Blue Pea Flowers for hot tea, cold tea blends, cocktails, ice cubes, ice cream, desserts, rice
- Butterfly Pea Flowers are full of antioxidants and detoxify the whole body
- Butterfly Pea Flowers strengthen the hair for healthy hair growth
- Butterfly Pea Flowers have been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties
- Let your culinary imagination run wild!