Shichimi Togarashi or “seven-flavor spice” is a traditional Japanese seasoning blending the heat of chiles with sweet citrus flavor and the earthy notes of seaweed and sesame seeds. Our blend is a coarse combination of two chile varieties, crumbled nori, sesame seeds and spices which offers a zesty, fruity and spicy flavor to any dish.
This is often used as a condiment for soups and noodle dishes, but also tossed onto homemade crackers or other salty snacks.
Rusty red with multicolor seeds and spices
- Use to season your favorite Asian rice or noodle dish
- Add Shichimi Togarashi to oil or frothed egg white to coat tuna, salmon or halibut before searing.
- Sprinkle over popcorn or French fries for a spicy snack
- Substitute for black pepper when seasoning fried chicken or shrimp
- Delicious on grilled pork chops and barbecued meats
Superior Quality & Simple Ingredients
Packed in Resealable Natural Kraft Bags