DO YOU LOVE TEA?
Well look no further! Our Tea Sampler Collection includes an eclectic variety of loose, herbal, and green teas that do not disappoint.
We have sourced some of the most unique and delicious varieties of teas from around the globe to create a collection to thrill any tea lover.
Each set includes a recipe guide for each tea.
Each variety distinct and exploding with flavors!
- Butterfly Pea Flowers – Imported from Thailand, the butterfly pea flower makes for quite an interesting cup of tea. As you drop a few flowers into your mug and add some boiling water, the steep releases a vivid deep blue hue that is beautiful to watch. The infusion creates an aroma similar to green tea but more woody and earthy to the palate. And this peculiar little flower is loaded with healthy benefits, making it highly popular among tea enthusiasts.
- Hibiscus Flowers – Hibiscus tea is an herbal tea that’s made by steeping parts of the hibiscus plant in boiling water and has been used around the world for centuries. It has a tart flavor similar to that of cranberries and can be enjoyed both hot and cold. Hibiscus tea is rich in powerful antioxidants and may therefore help prevent damage and disease caused by the buildup of free radicals.
- Rose Petals – Beyond their beauty and fragrance, Rose Petals also have many culinary uses, lending their signature aroma and light, tart-sweet flavor to teas, syrups, oils, sauces, baked goods, cocktails, and more. Rose Tea has an incredibly floral taste to it. It tastes almost exactly like a rose smells. Fragrant and flowery and leaves a smooth wonderfully floral taste in your mouth as you drink it. Rose Tea is also believed to have many uses in health and wellness, including ease of menstrual pains, boosting the immune system, improving digestion, detoxifying the body, stimulating mood, and regulating sleep cycles.
- Yaupon Tea – Yaupon holly is an evergreen shrub native to the southeastern U.S., primarily between Florida and Texas. It is the only naturally occurring caffeine producing plant in the U.S. Brewed for centuries by Native Americans, this American treasure was forgotten. Left behind by the busyness of modernity. Until now!
- Our Yaupon is wild harvested using regenerative agriculture practices in Cat Springs, Texas. Wild growing Yaupon is pure and pristine, having grown without the use of pesticides, herbicides or even irrigation. The Yaupon is harvested while still on its branches and allowed to shade dry and oxidize for a few days.
- One of the unique things about Yaupon is that it is tannin-free, so it’s naturally sweet and impossible to over-steep… which means you can enjoy several cups from just one teaspoon or sachet! (Recommend 3 servings, just continue to add hot water)
- Naturally caffeinated and rich in antioxidants. In fact, Yaupon retains more antioxidants than green tea after processing.
Nomad’s Tea Lover’s Collection includes:
.5 oz Dried Butterfly Pea Flowers
.5 oz Dried Hibiscus Flowers
.2 oz Dried Rose Petals
.5 oz Wild Yaupon Dark Roast Tea Leaves
.5 oz Wild Yaupon Green Tea Leaves
Packed in Resealable Natural Kraft Bags
Superior Quality & Simple Ingredients – All Natural, Non GMO, Gluten Free